Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh Boy! My favorite Author, McCloud! I'm glad we got to read him so much this semester. (End sarcasm.)

Everything he goes on to talk about is general common sense, or at least becomes common sense after reading a regular comic or two. And some of the information is just... useless. WEll, at least from the reading standpoint. I'm pretty sure I can figure out that two panels can, and generally do have something going on between them, and that panels can be linked in one of 6 different ways. Just glad to be done with McCloud, it's too text booky, preachy, and going over a bunch of stuff that the common man should already have picked up while reading through any sort of visual medium.

Also, that link in the previous blog? Yeah. I hate that website so much. Kongregate.com has so many little flash games that are insanely addicting. I really really wish I had never found it, because apparently that's all I do with my free time now, it's hard to break out of it. Well, at least, it's hard to break out of it when I am trying to do some homework. That stuff just creeps up in my mind and I begin to waste more and more time, never fully completing the previous task at hand. That reminds me... it's 3:30 AM and I still have quite a bit of reading to do. Damn you, kongregate!

No comments: