Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Damn it. I'm sorry I missed class. That's what happens when you party too hard during the weekend and then don't party during the week.

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, finished up the draft of the final paper, but I'm not really sure that it's what Spencer is looking for. It basically praises my neighbor as being a ridiculous comic book junkie, yet manages to be awesome in every other aspect. But damn it, I like it and that's that. I don't recall if I've mentioned it in the blog or not, but he has a comic book called "Kick Ass" and it's pretty awesome. It's about a kid who thinks he's (or is) a super hero and how he rose to actually become a hero. Interesting stuff, only on it's third or so issue. Also, my essay is more of a manifesto. Is this bad?

But really, I've got nothing more to say than, two classes left, and this year is over. It's been a fun ride, and I apologize for lack of postings recently, nothing against you Spencer, but I was totally fed up. I'm outta here.

No comments: