Monday, April 21, 2008

well that's the end of our nudity and Pat's theory. I am in History right now and listening to some random replacement professor that has no idea what she is talking about, nor is she even following the study guide. Im fairly certain that shes just making up whatever she wants and is clearly not using the normal poweerpoints so Im pretty sure our exam is going to suck and I will not have a single idea what the bloody hell is going on. But I digress.

The film "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is simply brilliant. I saw it twice this weekend and I don't think I've laughed so much in over two years. If you enjoy a good comedy, you owe it to yourself to see this film.

Also, the reason Im typing this poorly is because I got myself a new to toy, a cell phone with wi-fi and I really just wanted to post a blog with it.

No comments: